Reconnect and Recharge Retreat with Helen To in Da Nang
Date: 21-25 August 2019
5 days/4 nights
Fushion Maia Danang, Vietnam
The long-waited retreat is finally happening! The founder of Karma Yoga Studio HK will be leading a reconnect and recharge retreat in Fushion Maia Da Nang, Vietnam. Time to get out of the hustle and bustle, indulge yourself with peace of mind, yoga and pamper yourself with spa, sea and sun! The 5 days/4 nights retreat will be hosted by Helen To in Da Nang this summer. We can also explore the city during down time.
What is included?
- 4 nights' accommodation with breakfast & dinner, taxes and service charges
- Round-trip airport-resort transfer
- All yoga fees
- All spa treatments
- All spa activities under Natural Living Program
- Welcome drink
- Complimentary bicycle at Fusion Café in Hoi An
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
|Room Category||Early Bird (Ends on 30 Apr)||Regular Price|
|Pool Villa||Single Occupancy||$26,851 (save $3150)||$30,001|
|Double/Twin Occupancy*||$11,969 (save $3719)||$15,688|
*The rates for double/twin occupancy are calculated per person.
- Online payment of $2000 deposit must be made to complete registration.
- Retreat balance shall be paid via bank transfer by 7th May 2019
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Karma Yoga Studio marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
- Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 30 April 2019.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 30 April 2019.
- A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
- This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
- We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
- Karma Yoga Studio will not be liable for any flight rebooking or cancellation fees incurred upon cancellation of retreat due to low enrolment.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
- Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Vietnam.
- Pure is not liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
- Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months from the day you arrive in Vietnam.
- Travel visa is required for Hong Kong nationals. For more information, please visit: https://www.vietnam-immigration.net/visa-requirements/hong-kong.html
- Travel Insurance is not included in the package, therefore we highly urge you to arrange your own travel insurance.
Contact & Enquiries:
- For enquiries, please email email@example.com