Help Protect Our Community
In light of the recent increase in local COVID-19 cases in Hong Kong, we’re continuing to ensure that our hygiene and safety precautions are of the highest standard, whilst tightening distancing measures at all Karma Yoga locations. Every one of us needs to take responsibility, and we rely on you to do your part in protecting our environment.
- If you have any symptoms, please do not visit Karma Yoga. See a medical professional and get tested if needed.
- If you live with, or have been in close proximity to, someone who has symptoms, please seek medical advice before visiting.
- Cloths and disinfectant spray are provided on gym floors and in group fitness classes. Please use these to wipe equipment after use.
- Hand sanitisers are available in all locations. Please use them, and wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
Our strictly enforced measures include:
- Temperature check are mandatory for all students and staff upon entering location. If you have any symptoms please don't visit Karma. See a medical professional and get tested if needed. If you live with or have been in close proximity to someone who has symptoms seek medical advice before visiting.
- Mask must be worn by everyone pre-and post-exercise at studio. All area are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Anyone who has returned from overseas in the last 14 days must refrain from visiting Karma for 14 days from the date of return.
- All locations are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- No bolster, blanket and strap are provided during this period. We had replaced new mats and hammocks.
- Cloths and disinfectant spray are provided in studio. Please use dettol spray to wipe equipment after use. Hand sanitisers are available in studio.
- Class capacities are reduced to ensure a 1 metre distance between every individual and advance booking are required.
- Limited capacity and advance booking are required. Standby and waiting list are still available.
- No receptionist please make sure you arrived 10 min before class for temperature check and sign a travel and declaration form before visiting each time - no exceptions. may go to karmayoga.hk to fill the form. Not accept late arrival.
With everyone’s health and welfare in mind, we’re closely monitoring the situation and will adjust our policies as needed.
Stay informed via the Centre for Health Protection’s website – www.chp.gov.hk
Your Karma Yoga Team